Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Kielbasa with Onions and Poblanos
- 1 large onion, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 poblano chiles or green bell peppers, seeded, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds kielbasa sausages, cut on a diagonal into 4-inch pieces, halved lengthwise
- Mustard, sauerkraut, and crusty bread
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?