Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Kielbasa with Brussels Sprouts in Mustard Cream Sauce
- 1 shallot, peeled and quartered
- 4 large garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- kosher salt to taste
- 1 1/2 pounds Brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 tablespoons coarse Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 pound kielbasa sausage, cut on the bias into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup white kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 48.8g|
|Saturated Fat 15.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 54.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 14.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|