Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Kielbasa and Veggies
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 4 small potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) package Polish beef sausage, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1/4 cup butter, cut into pieces
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 46.5g|
|Saturated Fat 20.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 35.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|