Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Kielbasa and Potato Bake
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound kielbasa sausage, sliced thin
- 4 large russet potatoes, peeled and cubed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.1g|
|Saturated Fat 6.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|