Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Kielbasa and Cabbage II
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 large onion, cut into rings
- 1 medium head cabbage, sliced into strips
- 1 pound kielbasa sausage, sliced
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 32.5g|
|Saturated Fat 10.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|