Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Kiddie (Goat) Stew
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 pounds goat stew meat, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 3 large onions, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 cups beef broth, homemade or canned
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives, or 2 teaspoons dried
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Dash of ground cloves
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 475kcal (24%)|
|Total Fat 14g (22%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (14%)|
|Cholesterol 172mg (57%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|