Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Kicky Steak Strips with Rice
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 pound top sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup uncooked long-grain white rice
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet onion
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1 teaspoon pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.5g|
|Saturated Fat 4.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 48.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|