Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Kicked Up Macaroni and Cheese
- 1 roasted poblano pepper, diced (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 links smoked chorizo sausage (6 ounces), 1/2-inch dice
- 1/2 cup roasted, fresh yellow corn (optional)
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked al dente (about 4 minutes less than suggested cooking time)
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup unbleached, all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 cups half and half
- Several grinds freshly ground white pepper (approx. 1/8 teaspoon)
- 6 ounces grated Jarlsberg
- 6 ounces grated Hickory Smoked Jarlsberg
- 6 ounces grated Gruyre
- 3/4 to 1 teaspoon Hot Mexican-Style Chili Powder, to taste
- 1 cup grated Jarlsberg (approximately 3 ounces)
- 1 cup grated Gruyre (approximately 3 ounces)
- Four 16-ounce mini casserole dishes
Directions:View on Bunky Cooks
Why don't we display directions?