Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Key Lime Tart
- 9 to 10 graham crackers (each 2 1/2 by 5 inches)
- 2 tables spoons plus 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup fresh lime juice (from 4 to 6 limes) or fresh or bottled key-lime juice
- 4 large egg yolks
- Pinch salt
- Slivered lime zest for garnish (optional)
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?