Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Key Lime Pudding Cakes
- 6 (6-ounce) ramekins or custard cups
- Electric stand mixer or a handheld mixer and medium bowl
- Rubber spatula
- 9- by 13-inch baking pan that will hold the ramekins
- 2 tablespoons plus 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup Key lime juice
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?