Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Key Lime Pie IV
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 drops green food coloring
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 (9 inch) pie shell, baked
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23.1g|
|Saturated Fat 11.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 39.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|