Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Key Lime Pie II
- 1 (3 ounce) package lime flavored Jell-O® mix
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lime zest
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 drops green food coloring (optional)
- 1 (9 inch) pie shell, baked
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.1g|
|Saturated Fat 8.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 49g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|