Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Key Lime Pie
- 7 (5-by 2 1/2-inch) graham crackers, broken into small pieces
- 3/4 cup sliced or slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 2 (14-ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- Grated zest of 2 Key limes
- 1 cup fresh Key lime juice (from about 2 pounds fresh Key limes)
- 4 large egg yolks
- Accompaniment: sweetened whipped cream
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?