Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Key Lime Pie
- 1 1/4 graham cracker crumbs (if you crush your own, this will take one wrapped package of graham crackers)
- 1/3 cup sweetened coconut (you could add up to 1/2 cup if you like a stronger coconut flavor)
- 2 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 large egg yolks, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup fresh Key Lime juice (or bottled juice)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon plain gelatin
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 2 tablespoon confectioners sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
Directions:View on Bunky Cooks
Why don't we display directions?