Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Key Lime Pie
- One 9-inch graham cracker crust (or store-bought)
- 4 egg yolks
- One 14-ounce can (1¼ cups) sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup key lime juice (from 10 to 15 limes), bottled juice, or regular lime juice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1¼ cups heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 261kcal (13%)|
|Total Fat 16g (25%)|
|Saturated Fat 10g (48%)|
|Cholesterol 138mg (46%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 25g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|