Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Kevin's Toasted Honey Wheat Berry Bologna and Egg Sandwich
- 1 slice bologna (such as Bryan®)
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 egg
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise (such as Hellman's®)
- 2 teaspoons prepared yellow mustard (such as French's®)
- 2 teaspoons ketchup (such as Hunt's®)
- 4 slices dill pickle
- 1 thin slice sweet onion
- 1 slice American cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/1 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 37.8g|
|Saturated Fat 16.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|