Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Keralan Fish Curry with Lemon Rice
- 2¾ pounds firm white fish, such as sole, cod, haddock, or halibut
- 2 teaspoons turmeric
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 medium onions, halved and cut into thin half-moons
- 2 long red chillies
- 1½-inch piece fresh ginger
- Pinch ground cumin
- 13¾ ounces (about 1 2/3 cups) canned unsweetened coconut milk
- 1-2 tablespoons concentrated tamarind
- 1 tablespoon liquid fish stock
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 371kcal (19%)|
|Total Fat 21g (32%)|
|Saturated Fat 13g (66%)|
|Cholesterol 166mg (55%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|