Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Kerala prawn curry
- 2 red chillies split, cut into quarters lengthways and seeded
- 1 small red onion , chopped
- 2.5cm piece of fresh root ginger , peeled and chopped
- 1 tbsp vegetable or sunflower oil
- 1 tsp black mustard seeds
- tsp fenugreek seeds
- 14 curry leaves , fresh or dried
- tsp turmeric
- tsp cracked black peppercorns
- 250g jumbo prawns , leave some with their tails on if you like
- 150ml reduced-fat coconut milk
- a squeeze of lime
- chopped fresh coriander , plus a sprig or two
- freshly boiled basmati rice
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?