Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Kenyan-Style Collard Greens in Lemon Sauce
- 2 pounds collard greens
- 1¾ cups water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 medium plum tomatoes, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1 fresh hot chile pepper, such as serrano, seeded and minced
- 2½ tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 107kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 5g (8%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (2%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|