Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Kentucky Hot Brown Panini
- Thick slices of roasted turkey breast (enough for 2 large sandwiches)
- 4 slices thick hickory smoked bacon, cooked
- 4 slices Heirloom tomatoes, lightly salted and peppered and broiled in the oven
- Mornay Sauce (recipe below)
- 4 slices thick brioche bread (pullman style, if possible)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup grated, good sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Pecorino Romano
- Kosher salt and freshly ground white pepper, to taste
- Dash Worcestershire Sauce
Directions:View on Bunky Cooks
Why don't we display directions?