Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3-4 pounds pork shoulder or country ribs, cut into large pieces (3 to 4 inches wide)
- 2-3 pounds chuck roast, stew meat, or other inexpensive cut of beef, cut into large pieces (3 to 4 inches wide)
- 3-5 chicken legs or thighs (bone-in)
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 5 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 quart chicken stock or broth
- 1 quart beef stock or broth
- 1 28-ounce can of crushed tomatoes
- 2 large potatoes (we used russets)
- 1 bag of frozen corn (about a pound)
- 1 bag of frozen lima beans (about 14 ounces)
- Salt and pepper
- 4-8 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Tabasco or other hot sauce on the side
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?