Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 whole chicken breast (2 halves)
- 1 chicken thigh
- 1 chicken liver
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless pork shoulder
- 6 cups (1 1/2 quarts) cold water
- 1/2 pound dried Great Northern beans, washed, sorted, and soaked overnight in 2 cups cold water
- 2 large yellow onions, finely chopped
- 4 cups (1 quart) canned tomatoes (preferably home- canned), with their liquid
- 4 cups (1 quart) canned whole-kernel corn (preferably home-canned), well drained
- 4 cups (1 quart) canned green peas (preferably home-canned), well drained
- 2 teaspoons salt, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, or to taste
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?