Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Kent's Pork Chop Casserole
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 (1/2 inch thick) pork chops
- 1 cup white rice
- 1 large tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 onion, cut into rings
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 (10.5 ounce) cans beef consomme
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.8g|
|Saturated Fat 5.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 47.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|