Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ken's Spicy Curry Chicken
- 2 (14 ounce) cans coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons green curry paste
- 2/3 cup chicken broth
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced bamboo shoots, drained
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 33.4g|
|Saturated Fat 25.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|