Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ken Shoe Green Beans
- 1/2 cup peanut oil for frying
- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dark soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 pinch black pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 27.7g|
|Saturated Fat 3.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|