Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ken Hom's stir-fried chicken with chillies & basil
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 450g boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into chunks
- 3 tbsp coarsely chopped garlic
- 3 tbsp finely sliced shallots
- 3 fresh green or red chillies , seeded and finely shredded
- 2 tbsp fish sauce (nam pla)
- 2 tsp dark soy sauce
- 2 tsp sugar
- a large handful of Thai or ordinary basil leaves
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?