Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Kelsey's Cheesy Bacon Breasts
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 4 slices bacon, cooked until nearly crisp
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 26.5g|
|Saturated Fat 13.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|