Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 2 large carrots, grated
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1 diced fresh jalapeno pepper, or to taste
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup water
- hot garlic-pepper sauce (such as Tabasco® Garlic Pepper Sauce)
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups shredded queso quesadilla (Mexican melting cheese)
- 7 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 1/2 (14.5 ounce) can red enchilada sauce
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/7 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.5g|
|Saturated Fat 9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|