Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken meat, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 2 (15 ounce) cans light red kidney beans, drained, liquid reserved
- 2 onions, chopped
- 3 potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup fresh corn kernels
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.9g|
|Saturated Fat 1.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 41.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 10.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|