Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 cups cooked Basic Brown Rice or Basic White Rice
- ¾ pound smoked fish, flaked
- ¾ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 6 tablespoon half and half
- 2 to 3 tablespoon curry powder
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, yolks and whites finely chopped
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 177kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 11g (17%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (28%)|
|Cholesterol 145mg (48%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|