Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Katy's Scalloped Corn
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (14.75 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup crushed buttery round crackers
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.3g|
|Saturated Fat 5.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|