Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Kathleen’s Wheat-Free Fudge Brownies
- 6 tablespoons (¾ stick) salted butter
- ¾ cup almond flour or very finely ground almonds
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate bits (about 12 ounces)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 205kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 12g (19%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (34%)|
|Cholesterol 38mg (13%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 25g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|