Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Kate's Kale Couscous
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup whole wheat couscous
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup chopped kale
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup whole salted almonds, halved
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.2g|
|Saturated Fat 5.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 51.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|