Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Kate's Black-Eyed Pea Salad
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black-eyed peas, drained
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (2 ounce) jar diced pimentos, drained
- 1 (3 ounce) jar bacon bits
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.9g|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|