Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Kasha (with or without the Varnishkes)
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, stemmed, seeded, and chopped
- 1 large egg
- 1 box (13 ounces) whole buckwheat groats
- 4 cups homemade chicken stock or low-sodium boxed or canned broth, plus more if needed
- Kosher (coarse) salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 ounces bowtie pasta
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 219kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 5g (8%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (3%)|
|Cholesterol 18mg (6%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 39g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|