Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 6 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 large portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 medium head cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 (32 ounce) jar sauerkraut, drained and pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.8g|
|Saturated Fat 7.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|