Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Kansas City Steaks with Lobster Béarnaise Sauce
- 1 2 1/3-pound live lobster
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, divided
- 1 shallot, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 dried red chile, such as Japones or de árbol
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup Sherry wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped shallot
- 1 tablespoon capers, chopped
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 6 14-to 16-ounce 1 1/4-inch-thick New York strip steaks with bone, or 9-ounce boneless New York strip steaks
- Coarse kosher salt
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?