Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Kamut with Sauteed Summer Vegetables
- 1¼ cups kamut kernels (300 mL)
- 1½ cups vegetable stock or water (375 mL)
- 2 tbsp olive oil (25 mL)
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper (250 mL)
- 1 cup chopped zucchini (250 mL)
- 1 cup fresh or frozen peas (250 mL)
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn kernels (250 mL)
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley (50 mL)
- 1 tbsp tamari or soy sauce (15 mL)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 177kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 5g (8%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (4%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 29g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|