Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Kale with Kiwi
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 kiwis, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano leaves
- 1 bunch lacinato (dinosaur) kale, washed and sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons blanched slivered almonds
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.9g|
|Saturated Fat 4.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 32.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|