Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Kale or Chard Pie
- 2 tablespoons butter, plus more as needed
- About 8 large kale or chard leaves, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup chopped mixed herbs, like parsley, thyme, chervil, and chives
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup whole milk yogurt or sour cream
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1¼ cups all-purpose flour
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 295kcal (15%)|
|Total Fat 16g (25%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (29%)|
|Cholesterol 230mg (77%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 27g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|