Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Kale and White Bean Stew
- 1 1/2 pounds kale leaves, center ribs and stems removed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup chopped peeled carrots
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped shallots (about 4)
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 2 15-ounce cans white beans (preferably organic), drained
- 4 cups (or more) vegetable broth
- 3 fresh thyme sprigs
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon Sherry wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons assorted chopped fresh herbs (such as tarragon, parsley, and chives)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?