Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Kale and White Bean Soup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 cup 15.5-ounce cans cannellini beans, rinsed
- 1 bunch small soup pasta, such as tubettini, ditalini, or orzo (4 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons kale, thick stems discarded and leaves torn into 2-inch pieces (8 cups)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon shaved Parmesan (2 ounces), plus 1 piece rind (optional)
- 1 fresh lemon juice
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?