Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Kale and Tomato Soup
- 3 medium tomatoes (cut in half seeded, and diced)
- 3 cloves fresh garlic (cloves peeled and thinly sliced)
- 1 red barrel onion (peeled and diced)
- 2 cups chopped kale (cut into bite-sized pieces)
- 2 cups chopped collards (cut into bite-sized pieces)
- 2 cups chopped mustard (cut into bite-sized pieces)
- 3 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1 1/2 quarts vegetable stock
- Sea or kosher salt
- Fresh milled pepper
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?