Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Kale and Spinach Saag
- 1 (1 inch) piece fresh ginger, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup water, or more as needed
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 (10 ounce) bag fresh spinach, chopped
- 10 ounces fresh kale, chopped
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons ghee (clarified butter)
- 2 onions, chopped
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.9g|
|Saturated Fat 3.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|