Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Kale and Olive Oil Mashed Potatoes
- 3 pounds potatoes, peeled and cut into large chunks
- sea salt
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bunch kale, large stems stripped and discarded, leaves chopped
- 1/2+ cup warm milk or cream
- freshly ground black pepper
- 5 scallions, white and tender green parts, chopped
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan, for garnish (opt)
- fried shallots, for garnish (optional)
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?