Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Kale and Mushrooms with Creamy Polenta
- 1 1/4 pounds kale, stemmed, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 cups whole milk
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 2 cups polenta
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 ounces pancetta (Italian bacon) or bacon, coarsely chopped
- 4 ounces mushrooms (such as crimini, oyster, and stemmed shitake), sliced
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup low-salt chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 4 tablespoons unslated butter
- 2/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?