Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Kale and Mushroom Stroganoff Recipe
- 1/2 ounce dried porcini mushrooms (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 8 ounces fresh cremini mushrooms , stems trimmed and sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 1/2 cups medium-dice yellow onion (about 1 medium onion)
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 bunch flat-leaf kale (about 11 ounces), tough stems removed and leaves cut into bite-size pieces
- 3 medium garlic cloves , minced
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 8 ounces dried egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (1/4 stick)
- 1/3 cup sour cream
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?