Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Kale and Cheddar Flat Bread
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for the baking sheets
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 pound bunch kale, thick stems removed and leaves torn into bite-size pieces (about 10 cups)
- 1/2 pound frozen pizza dough, at room temperature
- 1 all-purpose flour, for the work surface
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?