Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Kale & couscous soup with goat's cheese
- 4 tbsp couscous
- 4 large leaves kale (about 100g) stalks removed, finely shredded
- 750ml strong flavoured chicken or vegetable stock , brought to a simmer
- 75g soft goat's cheese , crumbled
- 2 tbsp pine nuts , toasted
- pomegranate molasses (optional - you can get it in Sainsbury's) or a squeeze of lemon juice
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?