Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Kale, Swiss Chard, Chicken, and Feta Salad
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano (optional)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 bunch kale, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1 bunch Swiss chard, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1 pound grilled skinless, boneless chicken breast, sliced
- 1 (6 ounce) container crumbled feta cheese, or more to taste
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup chopped, toasted walnuts
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 52g|
|Saturated Fat 13.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 31g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|